Fun, creative and easy photo transformation and editing on your phone
Adobe Photoshop Mix – Cut-out, Combine, Create
|Name||Adobe Photoshop Mix - Cut-out, Combine, Create|
|Update||May 24, 2021|
|MOD||Photoshop Mix Full|
Transform your photography with Photoshop Mix. Cut out and combine images, change colors and enhance your photos anytime, anywhere. Share your creations with friends via social media and send them to Photoshop CC on your desktop for advanced photo editing.
• Cut out and remove sections of your images or merge multiple photos.
• Seamlessly combine photos together to create fun or surreal images.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset FX Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image, or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Non-destructive editing means your original pics stay pristine and untouched.
• Quickly and easily share your creations on social media.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement—layers, masks and all. Or open and mix Lightroom images. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you Android phone, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Sign up for an Adobe ID through Mix for free. Use your Adobe ID to keep track of your purchases, membership, updates and trials of Adobe apps and services. You can also use it to register products, track orders, contact Adobe Support and participate in Adobe forums and events.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
Download Adobe Photoshop Mix – Cut-out, Combine, Create
You are now ready to download Adobe Photoshop Mix - Cut-out, Combine, Create for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app